Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Madness Has Begun - 2011 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament


Everyone has so much to say about the 2011 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.  The web is cluttered with March Madness Trash Talk.  It's difficult to find decent information.  I just want the facts and a good game to watch. So, here it is, the 2011 NCAA Tournament facts...

Live Bracket - NCAA Men's BB
Televised Schedule - NCAA Men's BB

The best team specific information will be found on their respective official websites

Anyhow, like I mentioned in my earlier post about The Pitt Panthers Big East Champ Game, I am a Pitt Panthers fan. I went on and on about how Pitt Was It and then they weren't It at all. This round, Pitt Will be It!!!  Pitt is It, will be televised March 17th on truTV at 3:10pm EST. Good luck and may the best teams win!


Get your 2011 Final Four Gear at Football Fanatics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...