Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI - The Who to Root for Dilemma

What Super Bowl XLVI team are you rooting for?  Will it be the Giants or Patriots?  This is a huge problem at our house.  We are Pittsburgh Steelers fans and after our embarrassing loss to the Broncos, The Dilemma began.  I completely stopped watching football and thought about deleting many of my football sites.  I started paying attention again during the championship games after my husband and father began rooting for the Ravens.  What were they thinking?  I can't root for the Ravens, unless it means something positive for the Steelers.  Anyhow, it made me watch the games again.  The Ravens lost, I was happy and now I'm ready to face the Super Bowl.  It's going to be a rooting war at our house.

Both my husband and father immediately picked the Giants.  To put it nicely they don't care for Brady and don't want him to have another Super Bowl win.  I needed some time.  I feel the same about Brady but I'm not a huge fan of Eli either.  I eventually picked the Patriots.  Why?  The Giants are so inconsistent and I like to win.  So, go Patriots!  Since the Steelers aren't playing, we will actually enjoy watching the game and our Super Bowl Party food is always AMAZING.  

Have a Very Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
From Our House to Yours

Last Minute Super Bowl Party Tips

Shop for 2012 Super Bowl & 2011 Conference CHamp Gear at Fanatics>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...